Wednesday 3 August 2011

Me Mammy.

So, remember the lovely lady in the backseat of the car in the Robertson's Pie Shop post? (..and not so happy she was visible in the post..).  WELL! Cause she's me mum, and so lovely, I thought she deserved a post of her very own (which she doesn't yet know about and will screech down the Skype space dimension at me when she does, but I'm in Europe Ma).

Mum does lots of lovely things like photography, painting, desecrating family heirlooms in order to make fabulously modern pieces of jewellery and....vacuuming.

ANYWAY, as mum had obviously finished with all her painting and vacuuming and desecration for the day, she went into her Magic Cave of Lights and all things Technical and Scary ehem.....Photography Studio  and sent me some of the results...now MA, I have a BLOG, you KNOW this.


How could I NOT post this, I ask you?

And this one!


And this one!


Mum, you're so awesome. I love you.
xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Snow whites stepmother, in the mirror

    ReplyDelete