Saturday 27 August 2011

Roads in Italy.

As we were driving, I took some snaps to show you what it is like to drive around some of Lake Garda.

We were driving north, on the western side of the lake, away from the sun....I fear.... I fear much when I hear myself think in terms like this.

Here is an Italian road...mmmm hmmm.


And here is another one.

I must say, I'm a little disappointed that I didn't catch more of the precarious moments of this drive...but I had to maintain my position as backseat driver you see and I don't multi-task well when I'm feeling carsick.


The speed limit along here is mostly 50 km/h....thank goodness, Germans like clear roads and big motors.


 Just us...and the lake...


 ....and a castle...


and rusty old guard rails...


...and Polish delivery trucks.


 Cool tunnels...


...for cool people.


 So majestic.


And that is what it looks like when you are driving along Lake Garda in Italy.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment