Friday 29 July 2011

Holi holi daaaaaaay!

Family holidays, I feel, are never really complete without things like oooh, let's say, a torturous car ride....ice cream vomit...umm trampolines...toddler tantrums and uhhh...pizza...don't you think?...Sooo....I am happy to tell you, our holiday was complete! Me and the Men took ourselves to Italy where we had a most fabulous time. We stayed in Toscolano, right on the water..



It was beautiful...


Don't find this in Munich.


Don't find it in Sydney either.

 

 I suppose that's because it's only HERE.


 Oh Italy...sigh.


 I could eat my weight in pizza everyday...and it wouldn't hurt a bit.


 And take photos of ancient churches, it wouldn't hurt a bit.


 And watch my child run from the Carabinieri and it wouldn't...hang ON!


 That's better.


 Happy, sunny, chic, sometimes corrupt but never boring...


Italy. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment