Tuesday 22 November 2011

Aaaaaaaaaaaand....we're back!

Sorry it's been so long between drinks, but holidays are holidays!

Me and the mountain men went home for...wait for it...TWO MONTHS!!! YEAH! I am now crushed under 27 thousand million trillion disks of photos. I am scared...very. I open a folder and all the albums fall out on top of my head...(you know what I mean).

Anyway, we have only been back a little while. We arrived in the Australian summer, and came back to...winter...a very deep Bavarian one...I have already worn my snow boots...its only November..this does not bode well. I love the seasons, I really really do...just some...more than others..you know?

Allow me to illustrate.


Last week.


This week.


Last week.


This week.



Last week.



This week.


Last week.


This week.


Hold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment